Fornaro is #Hiring
Are you a high energy and motivated team player looking for your next step in your finance career? This is an autonomous role within a high-performance team where you will work side by side in managing our diverse portfolio of existing and new to business finance clients.
Your core responsibility will be ‘an extra head and set of skilled hands’ in researching, structuring, lodging, and managing finance applications through to settlement. You will learn fast and work on a wide range of finance deals; all while being mentored by one of the best brokers, and working within one of the best teams, in the industry.
Your Days will be Varied & Include
- Engaging with client enquiries to understand their goals and finance objectives, Fornaro client onboarding, undertaking preliminary calculations
- Evaluating clients’ financial position, borrowing capacity and servicing
- Lender and policy analysis and negotiations to meet client outcomes
- Interpret complex financial documents for self employed and entity structure clients and determine loan structures to achieve client outcomes
- Finance application compilation – living expenses analysis, supporting document collation, application preparation and lodgement
- Manage finance application lodgement process through to settlement
Your Qualifications & Skills for Success
- A passion for Broking and finance
- Diploma of Mortgage & Finance Broking or Cert IV and willing to complete Diploma
- Minimum 3 years mortgage broking / loan processing experience
- High attention to detail and pin-point accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your own workload and manage expectations
- Experience with complex finance calculations and document/application preparation
- Understanding of how to read financial documents and consider appropriate structuring options (structure mapping) will be highly regarded
- Previous experience with Connective ‘mercury’ software advantageous
- Strong general computer skills including Excel
- Professional telephone manner, communication skills and presentation
- Clear police & credit checks required (less than 6 months old)
- Fire in the belly to take an opportunity and run with it
Why Join Fornaro?
- Fornaro are Brokers & Accountants with a strong focus on client relationships and achieving outstanding results
- We are 22 years in business, privately owned, and focused on assisting our team achieve their own idea of success
- You will have the opportunity to work directly with a long-term top preforming Mortgage & Finance Broker and learn how to make a deal ‘work’
- We will encourage you to carve out your own future career path with Fornaro. Your opportunity is uncapped, you could be our next Head of Client Services, Senior Credit Analyst, Mortgage & Finance Broker, Partner…you name it
- We are a great team with a relaxed and friendly vibe which makes coming to work easy and enjoyable (with lots of home cooking, treats and banter!)
- We are based in a ‘very nice’ office within the thriving King St/EKKA showgrounds precinct in Fortitude Valley with EOT facilities
This role is being offered for an immediate start on a permanent full-time basis. Salary package reflective of experience and qualifications is being offered and will include a salary and bonuses based on performance metrics.
Only applicants invited to an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!